Project Stream makes competitive grants up to $2,500 to individual artists, non-profit organizations and fiscally-sponsored organizations for innovative, community-based arts projects. Projects can include performances, exhibitions, readings or other arts projects in any genre, and must be open to the public.
The Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance administers Project Stream in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties on behalf of the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA), as a regional partner of the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) program.
Eligibility and Guidelines
The 2018 Project Stream application is now available.
1. Carefully review the 2018-19 Project Stream Guidelines
2. Visit the DCED Electronic Single Application (ESA) website at esa.dced.state.pa.us
3. Click "Register" to create a new account. All first time ESA users must register.
4. Select "Begin a New Application"
Project Name: Name the application "2018-19 PPA Project Stream"
Do you need help selecting your program? Select "YES"
Select "Create a New Application"
5. Select Program
Agencies: Select "PCA"
Click "SEARCH" at the bottom of the box
There will be a few results on the next page. Next to "Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) Project Stream" click "Apply"
6. Begin your application
7. NEW THIS YEAR: You do not need to mail in any documents. All application materials are submitted online and signatures are completed electronically.
For technical support about the website or registration process, contact the DCED Customer Service Center: 1-800-379-7448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about applying to Project Stream contact Allie Vanyur at email@example.com or 215-399-3524. Due to the large volume of calls during this time, please email Allie to more quickly receive answers to your questions or to schedule a phone conversation.